No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker (2 packs), crumbled
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a food processor or blender, pulse graham crackers until crumbly.
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, powered sugar, and 1 cup creamy peanut butter until mixture is well blended.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave milk chocolate chips and 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter until melted. Spread over top of peanut butter bars. Place bars in fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day before cutting into squares.