Perfect Grilled Pizza Recipe
Homemade pizza dough
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons Cornmeal
- ½ – ¾ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Grilled Pineapple
- 1 large Grilled Chicken Breast
- Handful of Chopped Cilantro
- Roll out your favorite homemade pizza dough on a cornmeal-lined pizza peel. Brush with olive oil.
- Slide the dough onto a 500 degree grill oil-side down. Quickly brush the other side of the dough with olive oil. Cook for two minutes with the lid down. Flip the dough and cook 2 more minutes on the other side.
- Brush BBQ sauce on the pizza crust. Add cheese, grilled pineapple, and grilled chicken on top of the pizza.
- Slide the pizza back on the grill for two more minutes or until the cheese is melted. Take the pizza off the grill. Pour BBQ sauce on top of the pizza and toppings. Sprinkle chopped cilantro all over the pizza. Slice and enjoy!