Eggnog Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 package spice cake mix (regular size)
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup (12 Tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup International Delight Original Nog
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line 13×9 inch baking pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides; coat the foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and oats; stir in melted butter.
- Reserve 1 1/3 cups crumb mixture for topping; press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and nutmeg until smooth.
- Gradually beat in eggnog and flour.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until edges are brown and center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into bars.